Due to changes to the park, the Fishing Lakes are now closed to the public indefinately.
- No Barbed Hooks.
- No Braided Line.
- No floating bait.
- No self Hooking methods ( e.g. Rattler Method).
- No Keepnets on Main Lake and Carp Canal all other waters keepnets allowed till 4pm.
- No fixed feeders.
- Litter including cans must be put in bins provided.
- All anglers including children must have a landing net and disgorger each.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead and cleaned up after.
- All anglers must keep to the pegs provided.
- Anglers must use on site toilets.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and be on the same or next peg to them.
- All Rods must be removed from the water when unattended.
- No Radios or loud music.
- All Anglers must abide by Woodlands Country Park Rules.
- Vehicles must be parked in designated areas (not on grass verges or roads).
- Vehicles must not exceed 15 mph.
- All signs must be obeyed.
- No night fishing.